10 Quick Ways To Lose Weight With Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil has, for centuries, been used by many people to assist with weight loss, digestive health, respiratory health, immune health, fighting cancer, and to aid with proper kidney and liver function. Ongoing research into the different components of black seed oil and its different health applications strongly indicate that the oil, indeed, may live up to the claims made by those who swear by its effectiveness. One of the claims, i.e. that it is suitable for use as a means of weight reduction, is backed up by different studies.
Black seed oil which is extracted from the seeds of the fennel flower is rich in compounds and contains 15 different amino acids. In addition to this, black seed oil is also rich in carbohydrates, proteins, vitamin A, various B vitamins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and potassium. While the B vitamins encourage energy metabolism in your body, many of the other compounds may help with regards to your weight loss journey, helping you use up more calories than you consume and thereby aiding with gradual weight loss.
How To Loss Weight With Black Seed Oil
There are many ways in which you can incorporate black seed oil into your daily routine in order to help with losing weight.
- A Yogurt Fix – The next time you eat your yogurt, add in a teaspoon of black seed oil and stir well. This makes consuming black seed oil easier while adding to your calcium intake.
- Salad Dressing – Add a teaspoon of black seed oil to your homemade salad dressing before drizzling it over your freshly prepared salad.
- The Citrus Experience – Add a teaspoon black seed oil to your morning orange juice.
- For The Sweet Tooth – Add a teaspoon black seed oil, a tablespoon lemon juice, and a tablespoon of honey to a glass of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning or at night.
- Add Cinnamon – To a cup of warm water, add a teaspoon black seed oil, a tablespoon of honey, and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Drink before breakfast or at night.
- In Stir Fry – Add up to two teaspoons blackseed oil to your favorite stir fry to add a little extra punch to your meal.
- As A Poultry Seasoning – Add a tablespoon black seed oil to your favorite poultry rubbing mix, allow your chicken to sit a while, and then cook in the oven as usual.
- Adding More Savory To Curry – Next time you cook a curry, add a teaspoon of black seed oil and allow to cook a few minutes before serving. It adds a nice touch to the savory taste.
- Homemade Bread – Add a teaspoon black seed oil to your homemade bread while kneading. It adds a little savory taste to your bread.
- Soups And Stews – Adding a teaspoon of black seed oil to your soups or stews a few minutes before serving adds a little potency to the flavor.
Why Is Black Seed Oil Effective In Weight Loss?
Studies indicate that certain essential amino acids are effective with regards to weight loss. One of these is methionine, such as is found in black seed oil. Your body cannot produce methionine, so your reserves of this amino acid are dependent on your diet. Methionine plays an important role in protein synthesis, has the ability to dissolve fat, and plays a role in preventing fat deposition in your liver.
Amino acids also play a role with regards to appetite suppression in the brain. One of these is lysine which is present in black seed oil. By adding blackseed oil to your diet, you could, in effect, help curb your appetite which, in turn, may lead to weight loss.
The B vitamins found in black seed oil play numerous roles with regards to energy metabolism. They also help with fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism.
With regards to the calcium in black seed oil, research suggests that, besides playing a role in bone formation, blood sugar control, and metabolism, research also indicates that it plays a role with regards to weight loss.
Magnesium, another component of black seed oil, is necessary for the chemical reactions that produce energy in your body. While it does not directly aid with weight loss, the processes that encourage weight loss cannot happen if you have a magnesium deficiency.
Following a diet that contains all the vitamins and minerals our bodies need for optimal health and the correct weight may at times be taxing. While following the correct diet 100% of the time is the ideal, it is good to know that by taking black seed oil as part of your dietary regime you can ensure you are getting most of the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids needed to help in your weight loss journey.